Home Exercise Equipment
Exercise doesn’t have to be done at the gym. You can work out in the comfort of your own home, with or without equipment. Exercises such as squats, lunges, pushups, and sit-ups, you can use the resistance of your own weight to condition your body. To boost your condition and strength, you may also want to use some home exercise equipment.
Experts offer their thoughts on some popular home exercise items:
- Treadmill or elliptical trainer, trampolines
- Free weights. Barbells, dumbbells and kettlebells
- Flexible bands, and flexible rods.
- Exercise balls.
- Exercise videos and DVDs.
- Don’t forget to have comfy clothes on and to drink enough Water. Take sips during the training.
Best of luck!