https://iunderstand.tv/wp-content/uploads/bathroom-safety.jpg 720 1280 afham https://iunderstand.tv/wp-content/uploads/iunderstand.png afham2017-01-22 16:41:092017-01-22 16:41:09Bathroom Safety
An important part of good parenting is providing a safe home for your child.
I have some safety tips for you to make sure that your family is on the safe side.
This episode is about Bathroom safety.
- Set the thermostat on the hot water heater below 120°F (50°C)?
- Store razor blades, nail scissors, and other sharp tools in a locked cabinet.
- Install childproof latches installed on all drawers and cabinets.
- Make sure that the outlets have ground fault circuit interrupters (which protect against electrocution if an electrical appliance gets wet). (If you live in an older home, have an electrician inspect your circuit breaker panel.)
- Always close toilets after use and if necessary, have a toilet-lid lock on the toilet.
- Unplug all hair dryers, curling irons, and electric razors when not in use, and store them in a high closet.
- Place nonskid mats or strips on the bottoms of bathtubs.
- Place nonslip pads under rugs to hold them securely to the floor.
- Store all medications, cosmetics, and cleaners in a locked cabinet.
- Install a child-safety lock on the washing machine. Unplug it when not in use.
- Never leave the child alone in the bathtub.
- Avoid using oils for bathing and showering.
Wishing you and your family all health and safety.